In a nutshell
I’m a self-taught nerd with laser focus and boundless curiosity.
- Software developer, 2021-2022, Remote. Data collection and visualization for the artist Nicolas Grenier
- Software developer for the Norwegian Refugee Council, 2021-05-01 to 2021-12-31, Remote. I was part of the Norwegian Refugee Council’s Digital Team and worked on developing a case management tool for the humanitarian sector.
- Software developer, 2021, Remote. Data visualization for the artist Nicolas Grenier
- Housing rights and social services volunteer-advisor, 2019-2020, Montreal, Project Genesis
- Visual artist & art instructor, 2013-2020, Leipzig, Germany
- Various oddjobs (waiter, cook, bike messenger, house painter…), 2000-2018, QC
- Harvard CS50, 2020, self-directed computer science course
- freecodecamp.com, 2020, self-directed programming course
- Florence Classical Arts Academy, 2014-2015, Florence Italy
- BFA Painting & Drawing (1/2), 2013-2014, Concordia University, Montreal
- BA Philosophy (3/4), 2009-2011, Université de Sherbrooke / Université de Montréal
- DEC Natural Sciences, 2007-2009, CEGEP de Sherbrooke
- Elizabeth Greenshield’s Foundation, 2014, received a grant to pursue academic art training in Italy